The awesome author gang’s back!
Last month, me and my awesome author buddies held a giveaway for a $25 Amazon Gift Card. We had so much fun that we decided ‘What the heck! Let’s do it again!’ To enter, you need only get onto Goodreads and follow each awesome author. AND get bonus entries by checking out each of our Goodreads Questions Page.
Enter here → Rafflecopter
Get your entries in between June 10-14.
Not only do we have an awesome giveaway for you, but we’re letting you in on some secrets – Five Things (You didn’t know) About Five Authors for Five Days!
Five Things You Didn’t Know About Me
It’s hard to believe that there are still things my readers/followers don’t know about me considering how often I ‘confess’ my failings on my blog and social media. I’ve had to dig deep for these. Please keep your giggles to yourselves, folks.
- I thought the annual eye test at elementary school was a test that I had to pass. I, therefore, memorized the entire eye chart. It wasn’t until second grade and a more than a few stitches before a teacher realized I couldn’t see sh$t.
- Despite carrying a weapon every single day for five years while I was a military police officer in the Army, I’ve actually only ‘passed’ the range once – in basic training. Otherwise, I had ‘helpers’ who shot at my target.
- I’ve broken the same little toe at least three times. Two of those times were in the exact same manner – because I apparently don’t learn from my mistakes. I was a lifeguard at the YMCA when I was working on my undergrad. We had a chair where we sat when adults were swimming lanes. I ran into that flipping chair and stubbed my toe so hard I broke it – twice!
- I’m a social introvert. Yes, that really exists. People always assume – probably because I have a big mouth – that I’m a social butterfly. In reality, I’m cringing inside and wondering when it’s okay to pull out my kindle.
- I once had a bout of dysentery so bad that it’s put me off tropical fruit forever. I have no idea if its psychological or not but whenever I try to eat pineapple or mango (or any other tropical fruit, all of which I freaking LOVE), my insides rebel in the most horrid of manners.
Here are the links to the Authors Goodreads Questions Pages
Just in case you missed it the first time, here’s the Rafflecopter Link again: https://tinyurl.com/FollowFive